Last month I wrote a piece for CNN.com about hotels that offer free bikes to their guests. Having access to a free set of wheels is a favorite hotel perk of mine—especially when you’re staying in a place like Hilton Head, South Carolina, that has miles and miles of dedicated bike trails—and since I only got to include 10 hotels in the CNN story, I thought I’d post a follow-up here with the names of a bunch more hotels that will hook you up with a complimentary loaner bike. Now all you have to do is check in, hop on, and hit the road—or trail, sidewalk, beach, etc. as the case may be.
1. RiverPlace, Portland, Oregon. Bonus: Like RiverPlace, all Kimpton hotels loan out bikes for free.
2. Hotel Terra, Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
3. Hotel Monaco, Washington, D.C.
4. Tanque Verde Ranch, Tuscon, Arizona.
5. Solage Calistoga, Calistoga (Napa), California.
6. Armstrong Hotel, Fort Collins, Colorado.
7. The Charles Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts.
8. Greyfield Inn, Cumberland Island, Georgia. Note: Since cars aren't allowed on Cumberland Island, a protected national seashore, bikes are the best way to get around.
9. Wyvern Hotel, Punta Gorda, Florida.
10. The James, New York, New York.
11. Hard Rock Hotel, San Diego, California.
12. Weekapaug Inn, Weekapaug, Rhode Island.
13. Bespoke Inn, Scottsdale, Arizona. Bonus: The hotel even has its own on-site bike shop with parts, tools, and mechanic.
14. Element Summerlin, Las Vegas, Nevada.
15. Watertown Hotel, Seattle, Washington.
16. Hotel Indigo, Baton Rouge, Lousiana.
17. Fairmont Pacific Rim, Vancouver, Canada.
18. Townhouse, Tel Aviv, Israel.
19. Sofitel So, Bangkok, Thailand.
20. Hotel du Nord, Paris, France.
21. 45 Park Lane, London, England.
22. The Merrion, Dublin, Ireland.
23. Swissôtel Krasnye Holmy, Moscow, Russia.
24. Seven Stars Resort, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos.
25. The Dylan, Amsterdam, Netherlands. Note: Amsterdam is one of the most bike-friendly big cities in the world.