The bone chilling winds are starting to pick up and winter will be arriving soon. It is time to take your bulky winter coats out of storage, remove the moth balls, and get ready to look winter fierce.
Understandably the temperature is brisk and weather is windy but ladies please get rid of those fluffy mittens. The ones with adolescent patterns, pulls and pills – you know what I’m talking about! Its time to update your cold weather accessories while bringing some much needed color to winter.
The look and feel of leather gloves screams chic. The carefully sewn finger sleeves fit snugly and keep your ten friends toasty warm. Not only are they pretty but they are also functional. Since the gloves are fitted, they allow more movement. No more having to take off your bulky mittens to unlock your door or use your cell phone. The following are a few fabulous selections of lovely leather gloves;
- TARGET - $19.99 Rose colored rouched leather gloves.
- TARGET -$19.99 Lace up leather gloves (brown).
- SHOP NBC -$18.78 Cedric's Stitch and Button leather gloves (pink).
- AMAZON $19.95 - Motorcycle style studded leather gloves (black).
- Be sure to always check the following overstock clothing stores for their selection of leather gloves; Marshalls, TJMaxx, Burlington Coat Factory, Lohemans, Century 21, and Steinmart. Also don't neglect to browse at shoe stores; DSW, Payless, and Hawley Lane Shoes.
How to pair gloves with a coat:
Use what you’ve got (even if your coat is ten years old!). Winter coats are expensive and trying them on is not a very pleasurable experience. Most women have a solid color winter coat, usually black, grey, or white. Treat your solid colored coat as your canvas. Add brightness with solid colored leather gloves. This little dash of color will bring your whole outfit up a couple of notches. Here are some color combinations that look very rich and luxurious;
- Burnt Orange and Teal
- Grey and Red
- Black and Cranberry
- White and Purple
Leather gloves are not commonly labeled as S, M, L, they are measured numerically. You can always try on several pairs of gloves to figure out your glove size however if you are ordering gloves off line or don’t have the time to search through display tables you can measure your hands yourself; http://www.glove.org/glovemeasure.php
Leather gloves are an easy way to spice up your winter wear, not to mention they keep your pretty polished fingers from falling off.