Heading out to dinner on Valentine's Day? If your budget is tight, check out this list of Valentine's Day restaurant deals at Bertucci's, Buca di Beppo, Olive Garden, Ruby Tuesday, California Pizza Kitchen, Shoney's and Tony Roma's.
Some offers are available on Feb. 14, 2014 and other a valid right through the weekend.
Need flowers or a gift for your sweetheart? Check out this list of gift baskets that are available for Valentine's Day delivery. FTD is offering 10 percent off all flower orders. 1-800-Flowers has two deals worth checking out: 20 percent off a purchase of $50 or more with coupon code FFTYVDAY and 15 percent off Valentine's Magic flowers with coupon code SVAF.
2014 Valentine's Day Restaurant Deals
- Bertucci’s: $35 dinner for two includes two appetizers, two entrees and one dessert from a special menu. Offer ends Feb. 16. See the Valentine’s Menu for Two here.
- Buca di Beppo: $60 for a four course meal for four people that you can enjoy at home - try Buca’s Valentine’s Family Feast to go Feb. 13-16. Don't forget to join the Buca e-club and get $15 off any combination of two pastas, baked pasta, or entrees.
- California Pizza Kitchen: $30 meal for two includes an appetizer, two entrees and one dessert to share. Offer ends Feb. 16.
- Olive Garden: $25 for a three course meal for two that includes unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks, two appetizers, two entrees and one dessert to share.
- Ruby Tuesday is offering a $6 broiled lobster tail with the purchase of any meal. Offer ends Feb. 16.
- Shoney’s: $25 for a buffet for two and dessert. Valid after 4 p.m. Feb. 14- 16, 2014.
- Tony Roma’s: $40 for a dinner for two that includes two entrees and two desserts. Valid only on Feb. 14.
Subscribe to the Sales & Deals Examiner for instant email updates on money-saving offers online.