Vegas is naturally a 24/7 town and some patrons need cheap eats in the wee hours following assorted acts of tomfoolery. The inebriated need their nutrition, too. There are multiple casino cafes / coffee shops that cater to the late-night crowd by offering traditional graveyard dining specials. Many of the specials are breakfast-oriented but other meal types can be had for very reasonable prices. There are still a number of late-night deals available for under $5 per person here in la-la land, and all the listed specials below are under $10.
Most of the below listed specials are offered between 11 P.M. and 7 A.M. (specific exceptions are noted). Some listed prices are dependent on players club memberships ( all are free to join). Most of these specials are on menus but wee-hour diners should be prepared to request some specials from servers. At most locations, customers must be at least 21 years of age because of their close proximities to casinos.
Check the provided links for each venue's specifics / info, and keep in mind that these specials can change without notice at any time. Check specifics (individual specials and pricing) prior to any travel because things change quickly and often in Las Vegas.
2014 Top Las Vegas Graveyard Dining Specials :
- Sourdough Cafe, Arizona Charlie's Decatur - Dig into a Prime Rib and Fried Shrimp deal ($8.99 including soup or salad and choice of sides), Spaghetti and Meat Sauce ($4.99 including garlic bread sticks), Fried Zucchini or Onion Ring baskets ($3.99), Deuces Wild breakfast ($3.99 including 2 eggs, pancakes, and bacon or sausage), Late Night Skillet ($2.49 with 2 eggs, toast, and hash browns), Biscuits and Gravy ($2.49), or Buttermilk Pancakes ($2.49). These deals are available from 1 A.M. to 7 A.M. daily. Sourdough also has a 24/7 Ham or Steak and Eggs Breakfast Special for $4.49.
- Sundance Grill, Silverton - Options include the Wild Card Special ($2.95 with 2 eggs, bacon or sausage, hash browns, and toast), Ham and Eggs ($3.95 w/ 2 eggs, grilled ham, hash browns, and toast), and All-American Sliders ($0.99 each). Available midnight - 5 A.M.
- Crown and Anchor Pub - Try a British Burger or Chicken Sandwich for $4.95 from midnight to 6 A.M. daily.
- Jerry's Famous Coffee Shop at Jerry's Nugget - Choose one of two Night Owl Specials for $7.89, either an 8 oz New York Steak (with choice of potato, soup or salad, and choice of bread) or Steak and Eggs (2 eggs, hash browns or fries, and toast). Available daily from 11 P.M. to 7 A.M.
- Grand Cafes at Station Casinos (7 locales) - With players club cards, select from the All-Nighter Skillet ($1.99 with 2 eggs, hash browns, and toast), Short Stack ($1.99), Biscuits and Gravy ($1.99), Classic Burger & Fries ($2.99 ; add a second patty, cheese, or bacon for $1), Two Egg Bacon Skillet ($3.99 with 2 eggs, 2 bacon strips, hash browns, and toast), Chicken Fried Steak and Eggs ($4.99), or the 8 oz. New York Steak and Eggs for $5.99. Available midnight to 6 A.M.
- Courtyard Cafe at Orleans - Select among Southwestern Egg Rolls, Steak and Cheese Nachos, or Potato Skins for $4.99 each from 10 P.M. to 7 A.M. on Mondays through Thursdays. They also offer a $4.99 Double Cheeseburger and Fries 24-hr special on Mondays through Thursdays.
- Coronado Cafe at South Point - Select from Biscuits and Gravy ($2.25), Two Eggs with Bacon or Sausage ($2.95 with hash browns and toast), Pancake Sandwich ($3.45 with ham and fried eggs), Ham Steak and Eggs ($3.75 with ham steak, two eggs, hash browns, and toast), Cheeseburger ($3.75), or 7 oz. Steak and Eggs ($3.95 with New York Steak, 2 eggs, hash browns, and toast).
- Marilyn's Cafe at Tuscany Casino - Their specials include Steak and Eggs ($4.99 with hash browns and toast or pancakes) which is available midnight to 5 A.M. daily. Two 24/7 specials are offered here and include the Monster Burger with cheese ($4.99) or all you can stuff down pancakes ($3.99).
- Ellis Island - Savor Two Eggs Any Style ($3.99 including breakfast potatoes), Bacon or Sausage and Eggs ($5.29 including 4 bacon strips or sausage with potatoes and toast), Chicken Fried Steak and Eggs ($6.99 with potatoes and toast), Three Egg breakfast ($4.99 with potatoes and toast), Breakfast Special ($3.99 with scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, and bacon or sausage), or Cinnamon Vanilla French Toast for $3.99. The above deals are served from 11 P.M. to 11 A.M. daily and until 2 P.M. on Saturday and Sunday. They also offer a 24/7 New York Steak and Eggs special for $5.99 and their famous 10 oz Steak Special with sides and a beer / root beer for $8.99 (with $1 run through any slot machine for $7.99 voucher). The latter two specials must be requested from servers whom, like all the other employees, never answer the phone. Maybe they knew it was us.
- 24/7 Cafe at the Palms - Load your chops with New York Steak and Eggs ($8.99), Burger and Fries ($5.99), or the Lucky 777 breakfast ($5.99 with 2 eggs, 2 pancakes, 2 bacon strips, and toast).
- Sterling Spoon Cafe at Silver Sevens Casino - Their Dine After Dark graveyard menu includes Biscuits and Gravy ($1.99), the Cafe Skillet ($2.99), French Toast ($3.99), Chicken Fried Steak dinner ($4.99 and big as a hubcap), or New York Steak and Eggs for $5.99. These specials are available midnight to 6 A.M.
- Victory's Cafe at Cannery Casino - Load up on their 2 Egg Breakfast ($4.99 with bacon or sausage, hash browns, and toast), Biscuits and Gravy ($1.99), Tower of Pancakes ( 5 pancakes for $5.99), or the Huevos Rancheros breakfast with tortillas and refried beans for $5.99. These specials are available Monday through Thursdays from midnight to 7 A.M.
- Snaps Cafe at Eastside Cannery - Snaps Late Night Menu is available from 10 P.M. until 6 A.M. daily. Options include Biscuits and Gravy ($2.99), Two Egg Breakfast ($4.29 with hash browns, toast, or biscuits and gravy), or a cheese omelet for $6.99. Snaps is also offering an all-day special Bone-In Ham Steak and Eggs for $6.99.
- Market Street Cafe at The California Casino downtown - Try a New York Steak dinner ($6.99), Chicken Fingers and Fries ($4.99), Two's Company special ($4.69 with 2 eggs, 2 pancakes, and 2 bacon strips or sausage patties, and toast), Miso Soup ($4.69), or their famous Oxtail Soup for $9.99. These specials are available from 11 P.M. until 9 A.M. daily.
- Mr. Lucky's at Hard Rock - Though this venue doesn't have a graveyard special menu anymore (according to a rep via phone call, which elated us simply because they answered), they still offer the 24/7 Gamblers Special (steak and shrimp with potato and vegetables) for $7.77. Diners must request this special from servers.
- Magnolia Veranda's at Four Queens - This downtown cafe offers the following specials from 11 P.M. to 7 A.M. Short Stack Pancakes ($4.75), Breakfast Special ($5.50 including 2 eggs, hash browns, and choice of toast, English muffin, or biscuit), or the Canal Street special ($7.25 including 2 eggs, French toast, and bacon or sausage).
Check previously published Las Vegas Examiner dining articles linked below. This entry and others below represent updated info from earlier similar articles , which are now downstream from obsolete.