Happy hour dining and drink specials on the Las Vegas Strip are a big draw for Vegas visitors. The 2014 happy hours serve as a great 'party-starter' period for Vegas revelers and some enticing discounts on an array of cuisine and drink options are available. Most happy hours normally run mid-late afternoon / early evening but there are exceptions.
Check out our top Vegas Strip happy hour specials (23) below. Check the provided links for contact info and to confirm specials...things change often and without notice in the land of great happy hours.
2014 Top Happy Hour Specials - Las Vegas Strip
- Lagasse's Stadium @ Palazzo - Check out Oyster and Beer Fridays with $1.50 oysters (fresh, fried, cajun, or as shooters), $4 domestic drafts, and $5 imports.
- O'Shea's Casino @ The Quad - Enjoy all day happy hours at the renovated O'Shea's with $3 Miller, Coors, and Blue Moon drafts, $7 Jameson shots, and $6 Fire Ball shots.
- Five50 Pizza Bar @ Aria - Enjoy 50-cent drafts for 30 minutes beginning daily at 5:50 P.M. This may likely be the best happy half-hour beer special on the Strip.
- Hussong's Cantina at Mandalay Place - Dig into $3 chicken, steak, or carnita tacos and half-off corn plazero, nachos, or quesadillas from 3 P.M. to 6 P.M. on Mondays through Thursdays. Wash them down with half-off draft beers, Sauza margaritas, or well cocktails.
- Hard Rock Cafe on the Strip - On Mondays through Fridays, indulge in $3 domestic drafts, $4 Heineken drafts and house wines, or $5 premium well drinks from 3 P.M. until 6 P.M. Dining specials include $5 appetizers with blue cheese chips, Buffalo dip, rock n' roll shrimp, or pork wings.
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar - This new venue at the LINQ features a daily happy hour from 3 to 6 P.M. with 2-for-1 drink specials and $4 drafts.
- C Bar @ Stratosphere - Enjoy all you can drink margaritas, martinis, and draft beers from 6 to 10 P.M. during bottomless happy hour for $19.99. Get $3 Jager shots all day everyday at all Stratosphere casino bars.
- Cabo Wabo Cantina at Planet Hollywood Miracle Mile shops - Get tacos al carbon (2 for $6), $6 loaded cheese fries, and their $8.50 Fire and Ice drink with a shot of Fireball whisky and a bottle of Dos Equis or Tecate beer.
- Sushi Roku @Caesars Palace - Their happy hours run Sunday through Thursday from 4 to 7 P.M. and Fridays and Saturdays from 4 to 6 P.M. They offer $3 hot sake, $5 house champagne, and $5 well drinks. Food specials include $4 hand rolls, $5 cut rolls, and appetizers costing $3 to $6.
- Tacos and Tequila @ Luxor - On Mondays through Fridays from 2 to 6 P.M., get $5 nachos with guacomole , half-off appetizers, and half-off Dos Equis, Cuervo shots, and well drinks.
- Slice of Vegas @ Mandalay Place - Dig into half-off appetizers, drafts, and cocktails from 3 to 6 P.M. on Mondays through Thursdays.
- Social House @ Crystals (City Center) - From 5 to 8 P.M. daily, they offer select beer, specialty cocktails, sake, and wine starting at $3. Menu items range $4 to $12 during happy hour.
- Rockhouse @ Venetian / Palazzo - Their specialty hours run from 11 A.M. until 7 P.M., with two-for-one well drinks and domestic drafts ; also offering a $50 all day open bar access special.
- Seafood Shack's Mojito Bar at Treasure Island - Happy hours from 3 to 6 P.M. and 10 P.M. to close daily, with $3 to $6 drink specials and $25 Bud Light beer towers.
- Senor Frog's at Treasure Island - Happy hour specials include half-off appetizers and two-for-one drinks available Monday through Friday from 3 to 6 P.M.
- Public House at Luxor - From 2 to 6 P.M. on Monday through Friday, get $3 Coors Light, Bud Light, and PBR drafts, half-priced cocktails, and select from a $5 bar bite menu.
- R Steak & Seafood at Riviera - Enjoy oysters, clams, wings, sliders, and drink specials for $5 from 4 to 6 P.M. and from 9 P.M. until 10 P.M.
- The Pub at Monte Carlo - Get $3 off all draft beers, along with $3 to $6 food and drink specials on Monday through Friday from 3 to 6 P.M.
- PBR Rock Bar at Planet Hollywood Miracle Mile shops - From 2 to 6 P.M. daily, enjoy $3 domestic drafts, $5 shots and specialty cocktails, two-for-one well drinks, and $19 beer buckets.
- D.Vino Italian Food and Wine Bar at Monte Carlo - From 4 to 7 P.M. daily, check out their pork, chicken, or beef sliders for $3 each, two for $5, or three for $7.
- Blondie's Sports Bar at Planet Hollywood Miracle Mile shops - On Monday through Friday from 3 to 6 P.M., get all you can drink well drinks or domestic drafts for $20.
- Ri Ra Irish Pub at Mandalay Place - From 3 to 6 P.M., get $4 Carlsberg or Heineken pints, $3 domestic bottled beer (changes weekly), or $5 house wine.
- Tequila Bar and Grill @ Bally's - Get $2 to $3 margaritas, shots, and tacos from 4 to 7 P.M. daily.
- Ra Sushi at Fashion Show Mall - Enjoy happy hour drinks ($3.75 - $7.75) and eats ($2.75 - $7.75) from 3 to 7 P.M. Monday through Saturday.
This info is a continued 2014 update of LVE's Vegas dining options (check other recent dining update articles linked below)