Buying a new TV for Super Bowl 2014? Amazon is offering a free Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 with the purchase of select big screen HDTVs. Get free delivery in time for the big game between the Broncos and the Seahawks on Feb. 2, 2014.
Shipping is free on most televisions with delivery in as little as two days, so the TV will arrive just in the nick of time before the Super Bowl begins on Feb. 2, 2014. If you don't have an Amazon Prime membership, get a free 30-day trial here to take advantage of the free shipping offer.
To get this offer:
- Choose from one of 10 Samsung HDTVs listed here and check off the free 7-inch Galaxy Tab 3 listed next to the TV (value $170).
- You can upgrade to an 8-inch Tab and Amazon will discount it by $170 (reg. $269).
- Once you proceed through to checkout, the price of the 7-inch tablet will be reduced to $0. The 8-inch tablet will be discounted to $99.
- This offer expires on Feb. 8, 2014 or while supplies last.
More Super Bowl TV Sales:
In addition to Amazon's Samsung deal, Best Buy, Walmart and Target are also offering Super Bowl TV sales this week. Shipping is free on most items or you can order online. Best Buy offers free in-store pickup for last-minute shoppers.
- See the Best Buy Super Bowl HDTV deals here. Free shipping or in-store pickup.
- See the best Target TV deals here. Free shipping available in time for the big game.
- See all of the TV deals here on Walmart.com. Free shipping or in-store pickup available.
- Find more Amazon TV deals here from LG, Sony, Panasonic and more.