The sci-snoozer 'After Earth,' unfunny comedy 'Grown-Ups 2' and the plodding Western 'action' flick 'The Lone Ranger' are among the leaders up for the annual Razzie Awards.
And every single candidate on this list rightfully deserves to take home of these 'awards.'
- 'After Earth'
- 'Grown-Ups 2' (predicted winner)
- 'The Lone Ranger'
- 'A Madea Christmas'
- 'Movie 43'
Thoughts: Although all five of these films are horrific in their own way, 'Grown Ups 2' is arguably the worst Adam Sandler film to date. The first gag in 'Grown Ups 2' is a deer peeing on a guy - and the last 'joke' is a burp/fart joke. Burn this film with fire!
- Halle Berry ('The Call' and 'Movie 43')
- Selena Gomez ('Getaway')
- Lindsay Lohan ('The Canyons')
- Tyler Perry ('A Madea Christmas') (predicted winner)
- Naomi Watts ('Diana' and 'Movie 43')
Thoughts: Madae is an iconic film character for all the wrong reasons.
- Johnny Depp ('The Lone Ranger')
- Ashton Kutcher ('Jobs')
- Adam Sandler ('Grown Ups 2')
- Jaden Smith ('After Earth') (predicted winner)
- Sylvester Stallone ('Bullet to the Head,' 'Escape Plan' and 'Grudge Match')
Thoughts: Jaden exhibits as much acting talent in 'After Earth' as his father exhibits charisma.
- Lady Gaga ('Machette Kills')
- Salma Hayek ('Grown-Ups 2')
- Katherine Heigl ('The Big Wedding') (predicted winner)
- Kim Kardashian ('Tyler Perry's Temptation')
- Lindsay Lohan ('InAPPropriate Comedy' and 'Scary Movie 5')
Thoughts: There's a reason why Heigl went from A-list TV star to headlining feature films ... and is now unbilled in a 'is that 'Izzie' from Grey's Anatomy?' appearance in NyQuil commercials.
- Chris Brown ('Battle Of The Year')
- Larry The Cable Guy ('A Madea Christmas')
- Taylor Lautner ('Grown-Ups 2')
- Will Smith ('After Earth') (predicted winner)
- Nick Swardson ('A Haunted House' and 'Grown-Ups 2')
Thoughts: Every nominee on this list has yet to prove any acting talent of any sort -- except Will Smith. And considering that Smith is starring in a movie, that he wrote the story for, alongside his son - the Fresh Prince certainly doesn't look like he wanted to be in this train wreck.
- The Entire Cast of 'Grown Ups 2'
- The Entire Cast of 'Movie 43'
- Lindsay Lohan & Charlie Sheen for 'Scary Movie 5'
- Tyler Perry & EITHER Larry the Cable Guy OR That Worn-Out Wig & Dress for 'A Madea Christmas'
- Jaden Smith & Will Smith on Planet Nepotism for 'After Earth' (predicted winner)
Thoughts: Being stuck on a deserted planet with an uncharismatic Will Smith & his untalented son for two hours is an inhumane form of torture.
- The 13 People Who Directed 'Movie 43'
- Dennis Dugan for 'Grown Ups 2'
- Tyler Perry for 'A Madea Christmas and Temptation'
- M. Night Shyamalan for 'After Earth' (predicted winner)
- Gore Verbinski for 'The Lone Ranger'
Thoughts: M. Night needs to be put in whatever is the equivalent of the Supermax prison for director movie jail.
- 'After Earth' (Screenplay by Gary Whitta and M. Night Shyamalan, Story by Will Smith) (predicted winner)
- 'Grown Ups 2' (Written by Fred Wolfe & Adam Sandler & Tim Herlihy)
- 'The Lone Ranger' (Screen Story & Screenplay by Ted Elliott, Justin Haythe & Terry Rosso)
- 'A Madea Christmas' (Written by Tyler Perry)
- 'Movie 43' (Written by 19 "Screenwriters")
Thoughts: You'd think Will Smith has never even seen a sci-fi action movie before.
- 'Grown Ups 2' (predicted winner)
- 'Hangover III'
- 'The Lone Ranger'
- 'Scary Movie 5'
- 'Smurfs 2'
Thoughts: 'Grown Ups 2' was one of the worst films I saw last year and easily found a home on my 'Worst 15 films of 2013' list. Adam Sandler and everyone in this film atrocity should kicked out of every film union there is.
The Razzie nominees are always announced the day before the Academy Award nominations are revealed - and the Razzies are also handed out the day before the Oscars.