Greensmere Golf and Country Club has kick started its recruiting drive for the west-end course’s women’s league.
The Wednesday Night Public Women’s' League begins May 7 at 5:30 p.m. and concludes on Sept. 10. A dinner banquet with prizes will be held at the end of the season.
The league is an opportunity to socialize, play a nine-hole round of golf and have fun. Since Greensmere is a 36-hole property, play will rotate between a different nine holes each week.
Greensmere’s food and beverage staff will provide a weekly dinner special that can be purchased following the round or players may order off the course’s menu. Dinner is not mandatory, but a nice way to end the evening with friends, both new and old.
- Players may sign up as a group and request to play golf together for the season or they may sign on as an individual and get a chance to play golf with different partners each week.
- The league is open to both the public and current Greensmere Members.
- Cost is $389.50 per person.
- A $50 registration fee includes closing dinner and prizes.
- All fees are due upon registration.
- Three bonus nine-hole green fee passes valid Monday to Thursday will be included (to make up for nights missed due to inclement weather or personal conflicts).
Greensmere has also made 18-hole Green Fee Packages available for the 2014 season.
They are fully transferable, making these packages ideal for sharing with your friends.
Here are the prices:
- 12-Game Pack (Save 10%) Weekday, $35.10 per game
- Weekend, $42.30 per game
- 48-Game Pack (Save 20%) Weekday, $31.20 per game
- Weekend, $37.60 per game
The 12-game packages are valid for one year and the 48-game packages are valid for two years.
For more details and to register for the women’s league, call 613.839.7772 or visit www.greensmere.com/contact/4-events-coordinator.