The 2014 National Garden Festival is coming to an end, but there’s still plenty of events to check out this weekend throughout the Buffalo-Niagara area.
· Garden Walk Buffalo – Saturday and Sunday, July 26th and 27th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. both days. A number of local attractions will be lit up in green in honor of Garden Walk Buffalo’s 20th anniversary – find the list here.
· Black Rock and Riverside Tour of Gardens – Saturday, August 2nd from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and a “starry night” tour from 8 to 10 p.m.
· Beyond Flowers Tour – Saturday, August 2nd – find out more here.
· Sally Cunningham’s Garden Discoveries tours – Thursday, July 31st: Sunset at Graycliff, Lakeside Cottages and Escapes. Find out more about this tour at www.horizonclubtours.com.
· Open gardens –Thursday, July 31st at various gardens throughout the Buffalo-Niagara area – find the list here.
Find out more about the National Garden Festival and the upcoming garden walks at nationalgardenfestival.com.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
Follow Paula on:
· Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
· Twitter - @paulat14
· Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
· Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at email@example.com