The 2014 National Garden Festival runs throughout the Buffalo-Niagara region through Saturday, August 2nd – six weeks of gardening fun, sales, garden walks, tours and more. Here are a few things to check out this weekend throughout the Buffalo-Niagara area.
· Ken-Ton Garden Tour – Friday and Saturday, July 18th and 19th from 8:30 to 11 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, July 19th and 20th from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
· Lancaster Garden Walk – Friday, July 18th from 8:45 to 1 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, July 19th and 20th from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
· West Seneca Garden and Home Tour – Saturday and Sunday, July 19th and 20th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
· Village of Williamsville Garden Walk – Saturday, July 19th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
· South Buffalo Alive – Sunday, July 20th from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
· Sally Cunningham’s Garden Discoveries tours – Friday, July 18th – Buffalo: Eclectic and Artistic Upper East Side; Saturday, July 19th – Meet the Collectors!; Thursday, July 24th – Buffalo: Heart of Garden Walk. Find out more about these tours at www.horizonclubtours.com.
· Open gardens –Thursday and Friday, July 24th and 25th at various gardens throughout the Buffalo-Niagara area – find the list here.
Find out more about the National Garden Festival and the upcoming garden walks at nationalgardenfestival.com.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
Follow Paula on:
· Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
· Twitter - @paulat14
· Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
· Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org