The 2014 National Garden Festival runs throughout the Buffalo-Niagara region through Saturday, August 2nd – six weeks of gardening fun, sales, garden walks, tours and more. Here are a few things to check out this weekend throughout the Buffalo-Niagara area.
· Town of Amherst Garden Walk – Saturday, July 12th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
· Samuel P. Capen Garden Walk – Saturday, July 12th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
· Buzz Around Hamburg Garden Walk and Fair – Saturday and Sunday, July 12th and 13th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. both days.
· Lockport in Bloom – Saturday and Sunday, July 12th and 13th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. both days
· Snyder-CleveHill Garden View – Sunday, July 13th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
· Sally Cunningham’s Garden Discoveries tours – Sunday, July 13th – Buffalo: Cottage District; Friday, July 18th – Buffalo: Eclectic and Artistic Upper East Side. Find out more about these tours at www.horizonclubtours.com.
· Open gardens –Thursday and Friday, July 17th and 18th at various gardens throughout the Buffalo-Niagara area – find the list here.
· Night-time garden walks – Friday, July 18th – Lancaster (8:45 to 11 p.m.) and Ken-Ton (8:30 to 11 p.m.).
Find out more about the National Garden Festival and the upcoming garden walks at nationalgardenfestival.com.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
Follow Paula on:
· Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
· Twitter - @paulat14
· Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
· Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at email@example.com