The frigid bite of winter is a distant memory. The weather is heating up and it is time to put on your shorts, a comfortable top, sandals, and head on out to enjoy some music outdoors.
Now is the best time to be outside, enjoy the warm air, green grass, colorful blooming flowers, and as you feel the breeze on your face, sit back in a comfy chair or on a blanket and tantalize your senses with a night of food, friends, and music at a local Montgomery County park.
Go alone, meet up with friends, or drag your family with you. There isn't a better way to relieve the stress of the day than getting out after a hard day at the office and doing something you love like listening to live music.
Below is a list of some of the outdoor concerts scheduled this summer:
- Live Music and Outdoor Movies in Conshy, Plymouth and Whitemarsh - Wednesday and Thursday nights
- Malvern - Valley Creek Park - Wednesday nights in June at 6:30
- Plymouth Township - Wednesday nights concerts and movies in the park
- Chaddsford Winery - weekend BBQ
- Manayunk - Saturday summer concert series
- Abington - Sculpture Park’s Susquehanna Bank Stage at Abington Art Center Thursday nights