With the 2013 Minnesota deer archery season coming to an end on Tuesday, whitetail hunters rapidly focus on the new year ahead. While official deer kill numbers have yet to be tallied for 2013, preliminary numbers show a decline in deer harvested from 2012. Non ideal weather conditions on opening weekend for both the A and B shotgun seasons being the biggest factor. We can only hope for better luck and conditions in 2014. Here are your 2014 Minnesota deer hunting season dates.
- Archery September 13th-December 31st
- Special youth season October 16th-19th (not in all zones)
- Firearm season 1A November 8th-23rd
- Firearm seasons 2&3A November 8th-16th
- Firearm season 3B November 22nd-30th
- Muzzleloader November 29th-December 14th
For more information and for all other hunting seasons please visit the Minnesota DNR website.