Kohl's recently announced the 10 national winners of the 2014 Kohl's Cares Scholarship Program. These exceptional youth, ranging in age from six to eighteen, are the recipients of a total of $10,000 in scholarships each for higher education. In addition to the scholarships, Kohl’s will donate $1,000 to a nonprofit organization of each winner’s choice.
This year, Kohl’s recognized more than 2,300 young volunteers with more than $400,000 in scholarships and prizes. For more information or a complete list of Kohl’s Cares Scholarship Program national, regional, and store-level winners, visit www.kohlskids.com.
Since 2000, Kohl's has raised more than $231 million for kids’ health and education. Kohl's Cares recognized more than 19,500 outstanding kids through the Kohl's Cares Scholarship Program and donated more than 2.2 million hours of volunteer time through the Associates in Action volunteer program.
Find out what these amazing young people have done for their communities and for the world. Most started with a proverbial tiny acorn of kindness and grew it into a mighty oak of caring and service. Congratulations to all scholarship winners!
When you checkout at Kohl’s, pick up a Little Critters for only $5 to show your support for Kohl’s Cares for Kids.
Currently on sale for Kohl’s kids are:
- 50% off playwear for girls and boys from Carter’s and OshKosh B’gosh
- Kids’ Jumping Beans athletic shoes $14.99 (Orig. $39.99)
- 30-50% off select kids’ dress and casual boots
- Playground Pal camis for girls $5.99 (Reg. $10)
- 50-55% off fashion tops and bottoms from SONOMA life + style and Jumping Beans for girls and boys
- 45-55% off select dresses and collections for girls
- SONOMA life + style fashion tops for girls $8.99 (Orig. $20)
- 45-55% off Chaps school uniforms for girls and boys
- 25-55% off backpacks
To see Kohl’s complete selection of sales for kids or to place an order online visit Kohl’s website.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~