CareNovate Magazine presents the first global caregiving summit called Impact80 Virtual Summit on Tuesday, February 11th online, bringing together caregivers (young, family professional), patients, parents, women, and industry experts to empower & redefine the quality care & social health insights.
REGISTER FOR IMPACT80 VIRTUAL SUMMIT - http://www.impact80summit.com/register/
The goal of Imapct80 Summit is to support and reach patients, parents, caregivers - women & men who work full or part-time while caring for a sick, disabled child or aging parent with no limits to geographical area or finances. Impact80 Summit experts and health care experts will provide caregivers with mental health, caregiving, patient engagement resources, tips and information they need to juggle daily life.
Caregivers are critically important to the health of our nation’s elderly, and we are proud to take part in recognizing their exceptional contributions in providing the highest quality of care. With Impact80 Summit, caregivers & parents will become more empowered to take care of themselves, become a more active health care partner and perhaps balancing a family, and trying to gain the experience they desire to succeed in today’s world.
“We wanted to use technology to helps & reach caregivers, patients, parents, working moms isolated by circumstance or geography to access expertise and feel connected to others,” Dr Erowele, Director of Impact80 Summit. “It’s absolutely essential that people feel they are not alone in their caregiving journey while juggling care and work like many working parents. To access these sessions, people simply need to register free of charge via Impact80summit.com website.”
- By 2030, the over-65 population will nearly triple, dramatically impacting the health care system in the United States. Now, more than ever, caregivers represent critical members of the healthcare & long term care team.
- By definition, a caregiver is an unpaid family member, friend, or neighbor who provides care to an individual who has an acute or chronic condition and needs assistance at home with managing a variety of tasks and complex care.
- According to the AARP, about 62.1 million family caregivers in the United States provided care to an adult with limitations in daily activities at any given point in time. The monetary value of their unpaid contributions was about more than $450 billion.
- An aging population means a growing number of people with chronic conditions to manage and lack of support and resource is often the reality for them.
Speakers, experts of the first Impact80 Virtual Summit includes
• Barbara Ficarra, RN, BSN, MPA, is founder of Healthin30.com, award-winning broadcast journalist, featured writer for The Huffington Post, contributor to DoctorOz.com
• Denise Brown - Founder of Caregiving.com, first online support community for caregivers & Caregiving coach
• Martine Ehrenclou - Patient Care advocate, Speaker, Author of many books including award winning Take Charge Patient
• Kelley Connors - President of KC Health, Founder/Host of Real Health on Women radio show and AARP kitchen cabinet on caregiving
• Ozioma Egwuonwu - CEO of Burn Bright Life Works, Internationally recognized speaker, educator and transformational strategist, TEDxBrooklyn speaker, Columbia University Professor of Graduate Studies & Caregiver
• Tanya Douglas-Holland, MD - Physician, mental health & women health advocate, Founder of Unplugged Escapes
• Goldina Erowele, PharmD, RPh, CareNovate Magazine and Impact80 Summit
About Impact80 Summit
Impact80 Virtual Summit is the first global conference, to support and reach as many women & men, parents, patients, caregivers who work full or part-time while caring for a sick, disabled child or aging parent. Impact80 Summit will provide caregivers with mental health, caregiving, patient engagement resources, tips and information they need. With Impact80 Virtual Summit, be prepared to connect with other caregivers and national + international experts. Learn to be empowered. Learn to become an engaged health advocate & an equipped caregiver for you, yourself and your families. Learn more at http://www.impact80summit.com
About CareNovate Magazine
CareNovate Magazine is global newsstand publication designed to educating and inspiring caregivers, parents, patients & working women juggling work, caring for sick child, spouse, aging parent with resources & actionable insights. CareNovate Magazine is digital, available online Google Play, Apple Store or any tablet device, featuring actionable health tips, offering caregiving guidance and medication insight into improving one’s entire life. Visit http://www.carenovatemag.com/