The Home Builders Association of Greenville will present the 6th Annual Fall Southern Home & Garden Show on September 19-21, 2014 at the TD Convention Center, 1 Exposition Drive, Greenville, SC 29607. The hours are Friday, September 19 from noon to 8 p.m.; Saturday, September 20 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; and Sunday, September 21 from noon to 5 p.m.
Over 200 companies will be exhibiting the newest innovative products, services, and trends for the home and garden. Good deals in remodeling, home improvement, new home construction, gardening, interior design, and more will be offered. View a complete list of the exhibitors on the website.
Research has shown several reasons for exhibiting at such a show:
- Consumers are more confident with and likely to buy from companies they have met face-to-face at a show.
- Shows are the number one place where thousands of qualified buyers and sellers meet and create relationships.
- It is 38 percent less expensive to close leads generated from a show than from traditional marketing.
- As consumers focus more on increasing their home value, growth in home remodeling is expected to continue and home shows are a major way of capturing more of those dollars.
- More money is projected to be invested in kitchens, bathrooms, home offices, expanded living spaces, exterior replacements and landscaping, energy efficient projects and services.
- Home shows are an excellent venue to create and build company and brand awareness where customers can see, touch and buy exhibited products and services.
Some statistics on the Southern Home and Garden Show website:
93% of Southern Home & Garden Show attendees are homeowners
58% have plans to build, buy or remodel a home within the next 12 months
22% have plans to buy an existing home with in the next year
35% plan to remodel within the next year
74% attend the show to see the latest products and services for home building and improvement
10% attend to make a purchase on the show floor
55% are female, 45% are male
75% are ages 35-65
62% have an annual household income of $55,000 or higher.
Admission tickets cost $7 for adults, $5 for seniors 55 years of age and older, and children under 12 are admitted for free. By showing an Ingles Advantage Card at the ticket booth, $1 is taken off the admission price.
Contact staff members with any questions--Leigh Ann DeYoung, Show Director, 864.254.0135, firstname.lastname@example.org; Tammy Krimm, Show Administrator, 864.254.0135, email@example.com; or Dana Lyn Hoover, Senior Account Executive, 864.254.0135, firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact the Home Builders Association of Greenville, 5 Creekside Park Court, Suite A, Greenville, SC 29615, 864.254.0133 to apply for exhibiting space.