Walt Disney World has released information on its premium events for the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, which takes place for a record-setting 53 days this fall. These premium events, which offer a variety of culinary, beverage and entertainment experiences at an additional charge, are some of the festival’s most popular offerings.
The 19th annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will take place Sept. 19-Nov. 10. Disney Parks Blog has released a list of the new and returning premium events, dates and prices. More information on these special events also will be released July 24 at EpcotFoodFestival.com.
New events to debut at the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival:
- Dining Through the Decades, A Tribute to Walt Disney (Oct. 24): $99 per person or $119 per person (pp)
- Experience Puerto Rico – The All Star Island (Sept. 20): $99 pp
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – Boot Camp Series interactive epicurean adventure (Sept. 21; Oct. 5, 12, and 19; and Nov. 2): $119 pp
- Food for Thought (Fridays, plus Saturday Oct. 11): $169 pp
- Mediterranean Food & Wine Pairing (Wednesdays): $55 pp
Returning events for the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival:
- Italian White Truffle & Wine Pairing Dinner (Oct. 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30): $295 pp
- Parisian Breakfast (Saturdays): $39 pp
- “3D” Disney’s Dessert Discovery (Oct. 3, 10 and 17): $59 or $99 pp
- Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining (more than 20 dinners throughout the festival; prices vary)
- Shake and Indulge Like the French, Featuring Grand Marnier (Saturdays beginning Sept. 27): $55 pp
- Cheese Seminars (Saturdays): $79 pp
- Party for the Senses (Oct. 4, 11, 18; and Nov. 1): $149, $189 or $299 pp
- Party for the Senses, Featuring Disney Chefs from Around the World (Oct. 25): $149, $189 or $299 pp
- Food & Wine Pairings (Tuesdays and Thursdays): $55 pp
- Sunday Mornings With . . . (Sundays): $99 pp
Other Epcot International Food & Wine Festival special events include several meals that focus on a region’s cuisine and/or beverages: Italian and French pairings and lunches, a Japan “Hibachi Experience” and a Mexican tequila lunch. The 2014 festival also sees the return of low-cost short sessions: culinary demonstrations, mixology seminars and wine seminars ($15 per person, per experience). These meals and sessions are also popular.
Booking for these premium events opens to the general public on July 31, 2014 at 7 a.m. EST. Reservations may be made by calling 407/WDW-FEST (939-3378). Party for the Senses and the “3D” Disney’s Dessert Discovery, seminars and demonstrations may also be booked online at EpcotFoodFestival.com.
These special Epcot International Food & Wine Festival events are available to a limited number of guests, and spaces do fill quickly. Disney guests interested in attending one or more of these experiences should book early.