In addition to exploring all of the amazing gardens, topiary displays and seasonal attractions, Epcot guests will be treated to a diverse selection of flavors picked from garden-fresh treats. This year, the International Flower and Garden Festival will feature outdoor kitchens, offering guests a variety of garden cuisine, meat dishes and mouth-watering desserts inspired by the spring.
Here is a list of this year’s outdoor garden locations:
- Fleur de Lys - France Pavilion
- Florida Fresh - Germany Pavilion
- Hanami - Japan Pavilion
- Jardin de Fiestas - Mexico Pavilion
- Lotus House - China Pavilion
- Pineapple Promenade - Canada Pavilion
- Primavera Kitchen - Italy Pavilion
- Taste of Marrakesh - Morocco Pavilion
- The Smokehouse - The American Adventure Pavilion
- United Kingdom Outdoor Kitchen - United Kingdom
These outdoor kitchens are a great way to experience the International Flower and Garden Festival. Just one more reason to head over to Epcot and enjoy the excitement.
The International Flower and Garden Festival is included with theme park admission to Epcot. Keep checking back for news and updates about this year’s festival.
To keep up on the latest Disney and other travel ideas, tips, reviews and news “like” my Facebook page - WDW Travel Examiner - or follow me on twitter @WDWTravelExam. You can also “Subscribe” to my Examiner.com page by clicking the button near the top of the page.