You cannot help but feel happy when experiencing the excitement of the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival. This festival is a true sign that spring is here and helps get Walt Disney World guests motivated to work on those spring do-it-yourself projects. This year the festival will run from March 8-May 18, 2014.
Festivities, events, activities, food and much more is located throughout the park. Even more excitement can be found within the Festival Center. The Center is home to a series of events where you can learn more about those outdoor projects you have been wanting to start. Here is what you can expect to find at the Festival Center:
- Ask an Expert - throughout the day from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Designers’ Stage Presented by HGTV - Friday through Sunday at noon and 3 p.m.
- Greenhouse Stage - daily at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- HGTV Theater - hear tips from the experts and see how the Disney Horticulture team put the festival together
- Intermissions Café
- Planting Pointers - daily at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
Everything you need to know about the festival is in the guide map that is located near the entrance of the park. Do not forget to pick up your Garden Passport at the Festival Center. Use the Garden Passport to ensure you see and do everything there is during this year’s festival.
To keep up on the latest Disney and other travel ideas, tips, reviews and news “like” my Facebook page - WDW Travel Examiner - or follow me on twitter @WDWTravelExam. You can also “Subscribe” to my Examiner.com page by clicking the button near the top of the page.