The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival is more than just a chance to see a variety of amazing plants and gardens. It is a time when you can learn from the experts and grow your gardening knowledge. There are many different ways to be able to learn during the festival, including garden exhibits, lectures, hands-on opportunities and special tours.
Let’s take a look at some of the more popular ways you can learn and enhance your gardening experience at this year’s festival:
- Backyard Habitat along the Imagination Walkway
- Bonsai Collection near the Bonsai Pavilion
- Hummingbirds at Home next to the Disney*Pixar Cars Topiary
- Nature Conservancy along the Imagination Walkway
- Orchids near the Mexico Pavilion
- *Tinker Bell’s Butterfly House along the Imagination Walkway
- Transitions Garden in Future World East neat the Universe of Energy
- Festival Blooms in Future World East and West Lake
- Florida Garden next to the Germany Pavilion
- Garden Retreat along the Test Track Walkway
- Water Wise Herbs and Vegetables along the Imagination Walkway
- March 28-30: Art in the Garden Weekend
- April 4-5: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Specialists
- April 25-27: Florida Fresh Weekend
- May 9-11: Florida Federation of Garden Clubs, Inc.
- >Epcot Gardens of the World Tour on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9 a.m.-noon
- English Tea Garden leaving The Tea Caddy in the United Kingdom Pavilion
*Walt Disney World Travel Examiner’s Top Recommendation
>To book special tours call 407.WDW.TOUR or visit guest relations.
The International Flower and Garden Festival is included with theme park admission to Epcot. Keep checking back for news and updates about this year’s festival.
To keep up on the latest Disney and other travel ideas, tips, reviews and news “like” my Facebook page - WDW Travel Examiner - or follow me on twitter @WDWTravelExam. You can also “Subscribe” to my Examiner.com page by clicking the button near the top of the page.