The 66th annual Primetime Emmy Awards, at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, aired live Aug. 25, 2014. As always, fashion ruled the red carpet. Nearly 25 years after her famous long legs and bold laugh stole America's hearts in "Pretty Woman", Julia Roberts showed she can still stun a crowd with her Elie Saab navy blue embellished dress. Absolutely gorgeous!
Incorporate Red Carpet styles into your wardrobe for your next cocktail party, ladies night out or date night.
Check out the slideshow of celebrities rocking the red carpet, and the take-home fashions inspired by them.
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting (of CBS sitcom "The Big Bang Theory") 1. Jalena Lace Dress ($441- BCBG Maxazria), 2. Pretty Woman Red Pleated Mini Dress (€79.99 Styligion)
- Sarah Hyland (of "Modern Family") 1. Loganberry Dress ($84.99- ModCloth), 2. Lace Top Coral Strapless Dress ($45- Saved By the Dress), 3. Lace & Sheer Gown ($99- Alie Express)
- Angela Bassett- Foreign Film Ivory Dress ($36- LuLu's)
- Camila Alves*- Exclusive Flutter A Word Ivory Lace Dress ($40- LuLu's) *model & wife of Matthew McConaughey (of HBO series "True Detective")
- Julia Roberts- Bejeweled Swing Dress ($348-Anthropologie)
- Jonathan Silver Scott ("Property Brothers") Vibe Boxer Modern Fit ($31.95- Saxx Underwear)
- Lena Dunham ("Girls") Red Ombre One Shoulder Bandage Dress ($120- Alice Be Curious)
- Laura Prepon ("OITNB") Emerald Green Satin Skirt ($169-Stylebop)
- Kate Walsh- Sleeveless Peplum Dress ($64.90- YesStyle.Com)
- Christina Hendricks ("Mad Men") 1. Ladies One Shoulder Satin Dress (£58.77- Morenfen), 2. Moschino Ruched Satin Mini Dress (£1,440.00- Self Fringes), 3. Notte by Marchesa Silk Draped Cocktail Dress ($695- Marissa Collections)
- Heidi Klum ("Project Runway") 1. Ark & Co. Sweet Samba Coral Dress ($67- LuLu's), 2. BCBG Maxazria Alana Single-Sleeve Handkerchief Dress ($198-Neiman Marcus)
- Kerry Washington ("Scandal") Vesper Suki Dress (£58.00- Lipsy), Natalie Dormer ("Game of Thrones") Delia 2 dress (€99.00- Fran & Jane)