The 2013-14 BCS Bowl games schedule has been officially set. According to an ESPN report on Dec. 8, the match-ups have been made official, and to no one’s surprise the Auburn Tigers will face the Florida State Seminoles for the National Championship.
The Tigers finished the season at No. 3 in the BCS poll, but after they beat Missouri in the SEC title game and the No. 2 Ohio State Buckeyes lost to Michigan State in the Big Ten championship, the Tigers moved up to No. 2 and will now play for a NCAA championship this upcoming January.
Here is a look at the BCS bowl schedule and early projected odds.
• BCS Title Game Jan. 6, 2014 Pasadena, Cal. -- Florida State (-8.5) vs. Auburn
• Orange Jan. 3, 2014 Miami, Fla. -- Clemson vs. Ohio State (-4)
• Sugar Jan. 2, 2014 New Orleans, La. -- Alabama (-9) vs. Oklahoma
• Fiesta Jan. 1, 2014 Glendale, Ariz. -- Baylor vs. UCF - off
• Rose Jan. 1, 2014 Pasadena, Calif. -- Michigan State vs. Stanford (-3)