Does “Bachelor” Juan Pablo get engaged at the final rose ceremony and who does he pick?
If you trust in what blogger Reality Steve writes, he claims that nurse Nikki Ferrell will get the final rose from Juan Pablo when the finale airs on March 10, 2014.
- Does ABC pay 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo to propose to Nikki on 'ATFR' special?
- Is Juan Pablo already cheating on his final pick?
Andi Dorfman leaves the show on her own during the overnight dates (Feb. 25). She’s rumored to be the next Bachelorette, so her departure was definitely prompted by the show’s producers.
What about Crazy Clare? Reality Steve writes that Clare will be dumped at the final rose ceremony. Perhaps she can hook up with one of the guys dumped by former “Bachelorette” Desiree Hartsock. After all, it’s likely she has her father’s DVD queued up in her DVD player just waiting for Mr. Right.
If Nikki Ferrell is indeed Juan Pablo’s pick on the season finale of “The Bachelor,” many fans want to know if he proposes or just gives Nikki the high five and a promise to date her until Hollywood calls him for another leading role.
Reality Steve states that Juan Pablo does not propose to Nikki, but does give her a rose. If you think Kim Kardashian’s marriage was short, count on this relationship to be even shorter.
Suggested by the author
- Is Juan Pablo the worst 'Bachelor' ever? All besos, no brains
- 2014 'Bachelor' spoilers: Is it all over for Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell?
- Reality Steve spoiler names the next 'Bachelorette' from Juan Pablo's season
- 2014 'Bachelor' hometown date spoilers: Who does Juan Pablo send home?
- 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo's final pick: Is Reality Steve wrong again?
- ‘Bachelor’ Juan Pablo spoilers: Why does Andi Dorfman leave the Fantasy Suite?
- 2014 'Bachelor' spoiler: Juan Pablo's final three women head to St. Lucia
- ‘Bachelor' Juan Pablo’s hometown & overnight dates spoilers: Two nights of drama
- 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo lands new gig with Rochester Appliance