Happy New Year
Now that we are in a new year, it is a great time to develop a business plan for 2014. Ask yourself, some questions, how is the business financially? Do I have any work life balance? Am I pursuing the right goals? How can I generate new business?
Listed below are some new year’s resolutions designed to help you down the road to success in 2014.
1. Delegate tasks and empower your staff.
2. Increase the marketing of your business, whether on the Internet, through Social Media, and local functions.
3. Review your business goals by weekly.
4. Improve your skills by learning something new
5. Join a professional organization
6. Volunteer some of your time
7. Set achievable goals
8. Take some time for yourself.
In order to help you jump start your business for the New Year, listed below are Chamber events where you can build your business network and promote your product or service.
On January 8, 2014, The Birmingham Chamber of Commerce presents Mix and Mingle in Downtown Birmingham. To learn more about this event visit the chamber’s website at http://bbcc.com/
Also on January 8, 2014 The Southfield Chamber of Commerce presents the Southfield Business Awards to recognize Southfield businesses, who have demonstrated best practice solutions in leadership and community service. To learn more about this event, please visit the Chamber’s website at http://southfieldchamber.com/pages/home/
The best way forward in 2014, is to develop a plan, which provides the roadmap to success
Best wishes for a productive and successful year.