2013 US Open live stream schedule and Day 2 odds have Federer, Wozniacki and Kvitova favored in the daytime portion of Tuesday's action at Arthur Ashe Stadium.
Stormy conditions forced event organizers to scramble, suspending last night's play following Serena Williams' straight-set victory over Francesca Schiavone.
As a result, Monday night's featured match between Roger Federer vs. Grega Zemlja will now headline this afternoon's schedule following two women's singles matches.
Barring inclement weather conditions, 2013 US Open live stream schedule for late-morning/early-afternoon (Rd. 1) matches at Arthur Ashe goes as follows (All Eastern Standard Time):
Women's singles (Round 1):
- (CZE) Petra Kvitova vs. (JPN) Misaki Doi (Starts at 11 a.m.)
- (DEN) Caroline Wozniacki vs. (CHN) Ying-Ying Duan (Not before 1 p.m.)
Men's singles (Round 1):
- (SUI) Roger Federer vs. (SLO) Grega Zemlja (Starts around 3 p.m.)
ESPN-2 will not be broadcasting the first match of the day. However, those wanting to watch Kvitova vs. Doi and all daytime matches at Arthur Ashe Stadium, click here for a commercial-free live stream feed.
ESPN-2 will take over broadcasting duties at 1 p.m. EST and will continue on until the conclusion of the Federer-Zemlja match and they will pick up once again at 7 p.m. EST for the nightcap.
As far as the 2013 US Open Day 2 odds for the aforementioned players are concerned, everything should go according to tournament seeding. Take a look at today's Las Vegas tennis betting lines (Day 2):
- Petra Kvitova: 1/12 [-1200]
- Misaki Doi: 13/2 [+650]
- Caroline Wozniacki 1/14 [-1400]
- Ying-Ying Duan 15/2 [+750]
- Roger Federer 1/50 [-5000]
- Grega Zemlja 20/1 [+2000]