Week 6 of the 2013 NFL live stream and TV schedule kicks off tonight when the struggling New York Giants travel to take on the slumping Chicago Bears on Thursday Night Football. According to a Sportsline report on Oct 10, the Giants are currently 0-5 on the 2013 season, and if they want any shot at a possible playoff berth they have to win tonight.
Usually there is no hope for a winless team to make the postseason after five weeks of play, but the NFC East is so bad that the G-Men are actually only two games out of first place behind the division leading Dallas Cowboys who are 2-3 on the season.
The Bears are also struggling a bit right now. After starting the season 3-0, Chicago has lost two in a row and is in danger of falling to .500 after such a great beginning to the season.
Last week was another improvement towards crushing the Vegas sportsbooks!
On a side note, I would consider last week’s finish at 5-1, and not 5-2 and here’s why.
If news that Calvin Johnson was sitting out vs. Green Bay had been released on Saturday, there is no way I would have selected Detroit +7.5 vs. the Packers. Johnson wasn’t announced as an inactive until late Sunday morning.
Nevertheless the picks stand once you make them, for better or worse!
Here is a look at this week’s schedule, Vegas odds and picks:
Be sure to click here for the preview and pick for tonight’s game between the Bears and Giants.
Thursday Night Football:
- 10/10 8:25 ET Chicago -7.5 NY Giants - Over/Under 47
- 10/13 1:00 ET Kansas City -8.5 Oakland - Over/Under 41
- 10/13 1:00 ET Philadelphia -1 Tampa Bay - Over/Under 45.5
- 10/13 1:00 ET Green Bay -3 Baltimore - Over/Under 47
- 10/13 1:00 ET Detroit -2.5 Cleveland - Over/Under 45
- 10/13 1:00 ET Minnesota -3 Carolina - Over/Under 46
- 10/13 1:00 ET Houston -7 St. Louis - Over/Under 42.5
- 10/13 1:00 ET NY Jets -2.5 Pittsburgh - Over/Under 40
- 10/13 1:00 ET Cincinnati -7 Buffalo - Over/Under 45
- 10/13 4:05 ET Seattle -13.5 Tennessee - Over/Under 41
- 10/13 4:05 ET Denver -27.5 Jacksonville - Over/Under 51
- 10/13 4:25 ET San Francisco -10 Arizona - Over/Under 41
- 10/13 4:25 ET New England -2.5 New Orleans - Over/Under 50
- 10/13 8:30 ET Dallas -5.5 Washington - Over/Under 51
Monday Night Football
- 10/14 8:40 ET Indianapolis -1.5 San Diego - Over/Under 46
Picks: San Fran -10, Cinncy -7, Baltimore +3, Philly -1, New Orleans +2.5
- Last Week -- 3-1 (5-2 overall)
- Year to date -- 18-13