There is one week down in the 2013 NFL season, and there have already been upsets, close games, and some unbelievable plays. Week number two of the season begins on Thursday, Sept. 12, 2013, and it brings about a match-up that not many thought would be too competitive, but they would end up being wrong.The rest of the games are going to be just as good, so make sure to check the NFL television schedule below.
Thursday night's game pits two teams that both won with last-second fields in week one, and both came in unexpected ways.
The New England Patriots were expected to handily defeat the Buffalo Bills in week one, but it took a comeback by Tom Brady and a last second field goal to win 23-21. The New York Jets were expected to lose to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, but some Buc mistakes helped get the Jets in position for the game-winning kick.
Catch up on all the 2013 NFL week one action:
New England and New York will begin the weekend's action, but there are plenty of other games to enjoy.
Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints will look to stay undefeated when they travel to face another NFC South foe in Tampa Bay. Both Washington and Green Bay look to bounce back from opening losses, but one will have to start 0-2 when they face off at Lambeau Field.
Check out the full television schedule for week two of the 2013 NFL season. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Thursday, Sept. 12, 2013
- New York Jets at New England Patriots - 8:25 p.m. - NFL Network
Sunday, Sept. 15, 2013
- St. Louis Rams at Atlanta Falcons - 1:00 p.m. - FOX
- Carolina Panthers at Buffalo Bills - 1:00 p.m. - FOX
- Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears - 1:00 p.m. - FOX
- Washington Redskins at Green Bay Packers - 1:00 p.m. - FOX
- Miami Dolphins at Indianapolis Colts - 1:00 p.m. - CBS
- Dallas Cowboys at Kansas City Chiefs - 1:00 p.m. - FOX
- Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens - 1:00 p.m. - CBS
- Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans - 1:00 p.m. - CBS
- San Diego Chargers at Philadelphia Eagles - 1:00 p.m. - CBS
- Detroit Lions at Arizona Cardinals - 4:05 p.m. - FOX
- New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 4:05 p.m. - FOX
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Oakland Raiders - 4:25 p.m. - CBS
- Denver Broncos at New York Giants - 4:25 p.m. - CBS
- San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks - 8:30 p.m. - NBC
Monday, Sept. 16, 2013
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals - 8:30 p.m. - ESPN