The 2013 NFL season is officially and finally upon everyone. Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013, marks the opening of the new season and it begins with the defending Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens taking on the Denver Broncos, but the weekend is full of so much more. Below is the entire television schedule for the opening week of the 2013 season so don't miss a single bit of the action.
Opening weekend always has a bit different schedule than the rest of the season, but things are changing. The NFL will have games on every single Thursday night of the season from the beginning until the end. Up until recently, Thursdays didn't get games until Thanksgiving night and beyond.
Joe Flacco will open the NFL season away from home with his champion Ravens' teammates and play at Denver. This is unusual as the champs almost always open at home, but a scheduling conflict with the Baltimore Orioles has caused the game to be played in Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
There are a host of great games in this opening weekend including some divisional match-ups such as the Atlanta Falcons taking on the New Orleans Saints and the New York Giants against the Dallas Cowboys.
Below is the entire 2013 NFL week on television schedule. Make sure to check your local listings for the games that will be airing in your area. All times listed are EST.
Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013
- Baltimore Ravens at Denver Bronocos - 8:30 p.m. - NBC
Sunday, Sept. 8, 2013
- New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills - 1:00 p.m. - CBS
- Cincinnati Bengals at Chicago Bears - 1:00 p.m. - CBS
- Miami Dolphins at Cleveland Browns - 1:00 p.m. - CBS
- Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints - 1:00 p.m. - FOX
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New York Jets - 1:00 p.m. - FOX
- Tennessee Titans at Pittsburgh Steelers - 1:00 p.m. - CBS
- Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions - 1:00 p.m. - FOX
- Oakland Raiders at Indianapolis Colts - 1:00 p.m. - CBS
- Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers - 1:00 p.m. - FOX
- Kansas City Chiefs at Jacksonville Jaguars - 1:00 p.m. - CBS
- Arizona Cardinals at St. Louis Rams - 4:25 p.m. - FOX
- Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers - 4:25 p.m. - FOX
- New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys - 8:30 p.m. - NBC
Monday, Sept. 9, 2013
- Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Redskins - 6:55 p.m. - ESPN
- Houston Texans at San Diego Chargers - 10:15 p.m. - ESPN