Week 3 of the 2013 NFL preseason schedule rolls along tonight with several intriguing match-ups. According to a CBS schedule update on Aug. 24, 10 games will are set to take place today including the Rams vs. Broncos. All 10 games can be seen streaming online, while the Rams vs. Broncos can be seen nationally on CBS.
It's only the preseason, but look for the Broncos to come out with a bit of a chip on their shoulder after being humiliated vs. Seattle last week.
Denver is one of the Vegas favorites to win this seasons Super Bowl, but with news of star linebacker Von Miller getting suspended for 6 games and the continued struggles of Montee Ball and Ronnie Hillman at running back, right now the Broncos are in need of a tune-up.
Replacing a guy like Miller, who had 18.5 sacks last season, isn't going to be an easy thing for Denver to do. However with Peyton Manning directing the team, they are always a threat to score points and win games.
The St. Louis Rams want to win games - even just one!
The Rams head into Invesco Field tonight at 0-2 on the preseason after dropping games to Cleveland and Green Bay in the first two weeks of preseason action.
Wins and losses may not matter now, but putting together some nice drives and scoring points always matters, and the Rams haven't done that so far this preseason.
Here is a look at tonight's schedule and latest Vegas odds.
- 4:30 ET Washington PICK Buffalo Over/Under 42.5
- 7:00 ET NY Giants -2 NY Jets Over/Under 39.5
- 7:00 ET Indianapolis -2.5 Cleveland Over/Under 43
- 7:30 ET Miami -3 Tampa Bay Over/Under 40.5
- 7:30 ET Pittsburgh -3 Kansas City Over/Under 40
- 7:30 ET Philadelphia -3.5 At Jacksonville Over/Under 43
- 8:00 ET Tennessee -3 Atlanta Over/Under 42.5
- 8:00 ET Denver -6.5 St. Louis Over/Under 43
- 8:00 ET Dallas -3 Cincinnati Over/Under 43.5
- 10:00 ET Arizona -4 San Diego Over/Under 40.5