I have been preparing for a very busy month [March] so I thought the least I could do is share my favorite products of the month. I also have a few 'un'favorite products that I regret buying.
- Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask- I am obsessed with this stuff. I ran out of my liquid Clinique soap and my budget didn't allow for any counter products this month. I wanted something that was a clay based just because I feel like it cleanses deeper into my skin. I love it because it leaves a tingly, refreshing sensation when you wash it off, which is a great way to wake you up in the morning.
- MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipgloss- I am on a mission to use as many of the dozens of lipglosses I already have before buying anymore! I get so many compliments when I wear this color. It is such a pretty shade of pink and such a great way to add some color when I have a neutral eye.
- Avocado- Not really a beauty product? Unless you use it in your hair or on your face! I have literally eaten an avocado everyday this month. They are just that amazing! On my toast, in my wraps, as a side dish; I can't get enough. There are so many benefits from these babies I will be doing a post on them soon so be on the look out!
- E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit- Such a great deal on this. At Target you can find them for $3 but I found this randomly at the Dollar Tree [yup,for a $1] and I have already hit pan. It comes with a color wax, powder and double ended brush. I love how compact it is and easy to use. Great starter piece to help you practice filling in your brows.
My NOT so Favorite items:
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deeeeep Conditioner- I was pretty excited to try this product, plus I got it on sale at target for $2. My excitement turned into disappointment after the first use. I don't like the smell of it at all and it leaves my hair feeling more greasy than moisturized.
- Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Toothpaste- I bought this specifically for the whitening aspect. A Youtuber recommended this exact toothpaste so of course I went and bought it. Never again. I used it as instructed and my teeth did not whiten at all. If anything, my teeth have become more sensitive because of this toothpaste.