The grounds of the Sterling Renaissance Festival in Sterling, New York (two-and-one-half hours from Buffalo) go spooky in October for Screamers’ Hollow, taking place Fridays and Saturdays from October 4th through 26th, from 7 p.m. to midnight.
Attractions at Screamers’ Hollow include the Terror Town Tours Outdoor Hayride, the haunted outdoor maze Slaughterhouse Asylum, and the haunted outdoor trail Terror on the Boggs (all deemed appropriate for ages 8 and up). The Village of the Damned is a haunted village/trail featuring live shows put on nightly, and is appropriate for all ages.
Tickets are as follows:
· Hayride and Village - $19.95 per person
· Hayride, Village, and Asylum - $27.95 per person
· Hayride, Village, and Boggs - $27.95 per person
· All four attractions - $34.95 per person
Ticket can be purchased online or at the gate. Group rates are also available for groups of 20 or more.
Since this event takes place outdoors, there are chances it will be cancelled due to inclement weather; call 315-947-5782 or check the website www.screamershollow.com for information on closings and more details.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
Follow Paula on:
· Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
· Twitter - @paulat14
· Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
· Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at email@example.com