Searching the 2013 Cyber Week sales for a new TV on a tight budget? Check the list below for 12 HDTVs priced under $300.
Prices range from $149 to $299 and include free shipping.
If you aren't picky about brand, the 12 televisions listed below (from Amazon, Best Buy, Target and Walmart) are affordable and have many of the features of pricier TVs.
Here are the best deals on HDTVs under $300 available through Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013 while supplies last.
- Samsung 19-Inch Slim LED HDTV - $157
- Samsung 32-inch LED HDTV (Black) - $227
- Samsung 29-Inch LED HDTV - $277
Use Amazon Prime so you can get free two-day shipping. Get a free 30-day trial here if you don't have Prime.
Shipping is free or you can opt to pick up your purchase and earn $10 in Best Buy credits for every $100 you spend (max $50 in credits).
- SCEPTRE 32" LED Class HDTV ultra slim -$179
- Samsung 32" LED HDTV ultra-slim - $227
- SCEPTRE 40" LED HDTV ultra slim $249
Shipping is free on all purchases over $35. In-store pick-up is also available.
Save an extra five percent with a Target Red Card and get free shipping. If you don't have one, apply here on Target.com for either a debit card (attached to your checking account) or credit card.
Perfect for a bedroom, college dorm room, first apartment or a family room, you can't go wrong with a TV that's under $300 for yourself or to give as a gift!
More Holiday Deals
- Game Stop Cyber Monday deals: Xbox One bundle, FIFA 14, Battlefield 4, Madden 25
- 2013 Starbucks Cyber Monday deals: $25 off $60, free coffee press, Verismo $99
- 2013 Cyber Monday Kindle Fire deals: Best prices on Kindle Fire HD, HDX
- Best iTunes card deals on Cyber Monday 2013: Give the gift of music and apps
- Best Beats headphones 2013 Cyber Monday deals with free shipping
- Best 2013 Amazon Cyber Monday video game deals for Xbox and Play Station
- 2013 Walmart Cyber Monday deals: Xbox One, PS4 bundles, $150 off iPad, more
- 2013 Target Cyber Monday sale list features eight days of doorbuster deals