- The Last Runaway by Tracy Chevalier and Insane City by Dave Barry. Both targeted for this month.
- Vampires In The Lemon Grove by Karen Russell, which is a collection of short stories. Also in February is a new novel by one of Ireland's most prolific authors, Maeve Binchy.
- March brings a mix of light and heavy reading material, notably the new novel by Harlan Coben titled Six Years.
- April features a long awaited new book by James Salter, All That Is.
- Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris says good bye to Sookie Stackhouse. Available in May.
- June brings a bit of scary stuff courtesy of none other than Stephen King with Joyland. Carnies anyone? There is also a sequel on the horizon to The Devil Wears Prada.
- September brings more Stephen King horror business with the release of Dr. Sleep, the sequel to The Shining. Coming on the 24th.
- The fall of 2013 also sees new work from Malcolm Gladwell and Diane Setterfield. He writes of 'power' and she writes about 'ghosts'.
This is just a short list of what is on the way in 2013. Stay tuned as more new releases are announced. At least for the ones which grab my attention.