The 2013 Big East Tournament bracket is set. This tourney can sometimes be as exciting as March Madness itself! With the Big East having so many teams in the men's basketball conference it almost is like March Madness, nevertheless this tournament gives even the worst teams in the conference a chance to make it to the big dance.
The two favorites on the Las Vegas board coming into this year's Big East tourney are the Louisville Cardinals and the Georgetown Hoyas.
The Hoyas won the regular season title when they defeated Syracuse yesterday afternoon, but that celebration will be short lived as Georgetown knows they have bigger fish to fry as they shoot for a possible No. 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament.
Here is a look at the Big East seeds from top to bottom, the schedule and the Las Vegas odds for the tournament. You can click here for your own printable bracket.
- Notre Dame
- St. John's
- Seton Hall
- South Florida
- Louisville 3/2
- Georgetown 3/1
- Syracuse 7/2
- Notre Dame 10/1
- Cincinnati 20/1
- Pittsburgh 20/1
- St Johns 25/1
- Providence 25/1
- South Florida 40/1
- Seton Hall 30/1
- Marquette 15/1
- Villanova 30/1
- Rutgers 30/1
- DePaul 50/1
Tuesday, March 12 - First Round
- No. 13 USF (12-18) vs. No. 12 Seton Hall (14-17) - 7 p.m.
- No. 14 DePaul (11-20) vs. No. 11 Rutgers (14-15) - 9 p.m.
Wednesday, March 13 - Second Round
- No. 9 Cincinnati (21-10) vs. No. 8 Providence (17-13) - Noon
- USF/Seton Hall winner vs. No. 5 Syracuse (23-8) - 2 p.m.
- No. 10 St. John's (16-14) vs. No. 7 Villanova (19-12) - 7 p.m.
- Rutgers/DePaul winner vs. No. 6 Notre Dame (23-8) - 9 p.m.
Thursday, March 14 - Quarterfinals
- 8/9 winner vs. No. 1 Georgetown (24-5) - Noon
- 5/12/13 winner vs. No. 4 Pittsburgh (24-7) - 2 p.m.
- 7/10 winner vs. No. 2 Louisville (26-5) - 7 p.m.
- 6/11/14 winner vs. No. 3 Marquette (23-7) - 9 p.m.
Friday, March 15 - Semifinals
- Thursday afternoon winners - 7 p.m.
- Thursday evening winners - 9 p.m.
Saturday, March 16 - Championship
- Semifinal winners - 8:30 p.m.