The 2013 Big 12 Tournament bracket and schedule are set, and now the only question is can anyone beat Kansas? The Big 12 tourney kicks off tomorrow night when the West Virginia Mountaineers face the Texas Tech Red Raiders, with the winner getting the honor to move on to round two - and the Kansas Jayhawks.
Kansas comes into the Big 12 tourney as the overwhelming favorite to claim the crown, not just on the Las Vegas line but at the arena as well.
With the Big 12 Tournament being played at the Sprint Center in Kansas City, Missouri the KU and K-State faithful will most likely dominate the crowd. A Kansas vs. Kansas State final would be an incredible atmosphere!
However just because the games are being played in Kansas City, every team will be up for the challenge.
Here is a look at Big 12 Tournament schedule and odds. Be sure to click here for your own Big 12 printable bracket.
Wednesday, March 13 - First Round
- No. 8 West Virginia Mountaineers vs. No. 9 Texas Tech Red Raiders - 7 p.m. EST
- No. 7 Texas Longhorns vs. No. 10 TCU Horned Frogs - 9:30 p.m. - EST
Thursday, March 14 - Second Round
- No. 4 Oklahoma Sooners vs. No. 5 Iowa St. Cyclones - 12:30 p.m. - EST
- No. 1 Kansas vs. Game 1 winner - 3 p.m. - EST
- No. 2 Kansas St. Wildcats vs. Game 2 winner - 7 p.m. - EST
- No. 3 Oklahoma St. Cowboys vs. No. 6 Baylor Bears - 9:30 p.m. - EST
Friday, March 15 - Semifinals
- Game 3 winner vs. Game 4 winner - 7 p.m. - EST
- Game 5 winner vs. Game 6 winner - 9:30 p.m. - EST
Saturday, March 16 - Big 12 Championship
- Big 12 Championship - 6:00 p.m. EST
Big 12 Tournament odds:
- Baylor 8/1
- Iowa State 6/1
- Kansas 1/2
- Kansas State 3/1
- Oklahoma 7/1
- Oklahoma State 3/1
- TCU 50/1
- Texas 18/1
- Texas Tech 50/1
- West Virginia 35/1