2012 is gone and Chicago's paranormal area ended 2012 with a Paranormal Yule with two Chicago paranormal legends, Ms. Ursula Bielski and my self Edward Shanahan and hosted by the haunted Chet's Melody Lounge in Justice, IL
For those who do not know it, Ms. Bielski was the original in Chicago with what she did and does in the Chicago paranormal field from writing paranormal books, the Chicago Paranormal Conference (coming again in 2013), and paranormal bus tours. As was I with my Chicago paranormal nights and what they were and what was done at them for individuals to experience and explore locations in the Chicago land area and running independent psychic fairs in coffee houses.
Ursula and I even combined our talents to bring individuals 'Beyond The Veil' paranormal experience. Both Ursula and my self also are unique also as our writings be it her multiple paranormal books or my two books are of our own words about paranormal locations as are the articles I write here in the Examiner. Plus in what we did and have done that others attempt to do. 2012 also seen the 'Best 2012 Chicago Psychic' award be given to me.
2013 brings a whole new year with the Chicago paranormal area and raising the bar by the two.
1) The Path to Bachelors Grove is Ursula Bielski (Author and Founder of Chicago Hauntings, Inc.) and Karl Kochman (of The Weird Spooky World Today and Adopt-a-Site leader with the Forest Preserve District of Cook County). Bachelors Grove Cemetery is a largely overlooked, one acre burial ground hidden in the lush forest preserves of Cook County, south of Chicago. In the spring they will be taking the first steps toward physical restoration of the stones at Bachelors Grove when they take the first course in cemetery restoration with the State of Illinois, toward restoring the site as they desire.
2) New Chicago Paranormal Nights locations that include Al Capone's Cullerton Hotel, a new location in Orland Pk for a combination night of readings and Edward Shanahan's Circle of Energy Seance, a possible overnight at a haunted camp ground. Also the largest haunted building in Chicago that you are allowed to explore the whole 44,000 sq ft building, the Valentine's Chicago Boys and Girls Club. We will have a couple overnight locations also the Haunted Farm near Rockford, IL.
3) Private Paranormal Nights for you and your friends has added the haunted Roads Hotel as an over night location. Capone's Cullerton Hotel (view it here), along with the Slated Lady in Joliet, Senator Humphrey House in Orland Park, IL and overnight at the Haunted Farm near Rockford, IL.
4) 2013 Psychic House Parties, already accepting dates for April 2013 as I have been booked that far in advance already. 2012 I was awarded the 'Best Chicago Psychic 2012' award. With spring and summer coming the Readings can be held outside also for a nice unique experience. Details at Edward Shanahan.com
5) New Spirit Feelers join in with the Chicago Paranormal Nights along with those established.
6) Dates just added, all others are booked:
January 24th, Thursday 7pm - 9:30pm. Free paranormal discussion with Extreme Vision Paranormal investigation team and Edward Shanahan and hosted by at: The police station auditorium at: 15100 South Ravinia Avenue,Orland Park, IL 60462
March 16th, Saturday 7:30pm - 1am or later. Explore and experience the largest haunted Chicago paranormal location that you can explore the whole 44,000 sq ft building. The Valentine's Chicago Boys and Girls Club near White Sox Park. This is a fundraiser for the Boys and Girls Club. Details at: Paranormal night at Boys and Girls Club.
June 8th Saturday / Sunday - Paranormal Overnight at Roads Hotel. Details at: Overnight Roads Hotel June 8th.
More dates, Free Paranormal Dates Newsletter, videos and much more at: Chicago Paranormal Nights.