The 60th annual men's ACC Tournament gets underway this upcoming Thursday, March 14 and runs through the 17th from the Greensboro Coliseum in North Carolina. Even though Duke, N.C. State and UNC geographically will have the home court advantage, the Miami Hurricanes may be the team that walks away with the ACC crown.
The Canes have played well all season long and are ready to prove to the ACC and NCAA hoops fans everywhere that this year was no fluke.
Miami's first chance to hit the hardwood in tournament play will come on Friday when they will face the winner of the Boston College vs. Georgia Tech game.
The Hurricanes, Duke, Virginia and North Carolina all have first round byes.
Here is a look at the 2013 ACC schedule and Las Vegas odds to win the tournament. You can keep track of every team with your own printable bracket.
Thursday, March 14 - First Round
- #8 Boston College vs. #9 Georgia Tech noon
- #5 NC State vs. #12 Virginia Tech 2 p.m. EST
- #7 Maryland vs. #10 Wake Forest 7 p.m. EST
- #6 Florida State vs. #11 Clemson 9 p.m. EST
Friday, March 15 - Quarterfinals
- #1 Miami vs. Game 1 winner noon
- #4 Virginia vs. Game 2 winner 2 p.m. EST
- #2 Duke vs. Game 3 winner 7 p.m. EST
- #3 North Carolina vs. Game 4 winner 9 p.m. EST
Saturday, March 16 - Semifinals
- ACC Semifinal No. 1 -- 1 p.m. EST
- ACC Semifinal No. 2 -- 3 p.m. EST
Sunday, March 17 - Championship
- Championship Game 1 p.m. EST
Odds to win the 2013 ACC Tournament
- Duke 6-5
- Miami Florida 2-1
- North Carolina 7-2
- N.C. State 4-1
- Virginia 7-1
- Maryland 25-1
- Florida State 30-1
- Clemson 40-1
- Boston College 60-1
- Wake Forest 80-1
- Virgina Tech 100-1
- Georgia Tech 100-1