Have you ever wondered why you like reading quotes? Perhaps it's because you are innately drawn to clarified wisdom that arises from life experience. Regardless of the source and topic, quotes definitively remove the ambiguous "grey area" and express in "black and white" what we know to be true.
Also known as a simple truth for a complicated life, an inspiring quote will capture sentiment and profound life lessons in a simplistic manner. Touching upon what we long to create and what we believe to be true, quotes remind us that someone else has paved the way for us to lean into the possibility of our own greatness.
Let the following quotes serve as a reminder that you secretly believe on your own greatness:
- "Yes, it is difficult, but you are ready. You have tried to hold yourself back but your purpose is stronger than your fear."
- "All you get from sitting on the pity pot is a ring around your butt."
- "You know who you need to forgive. You are not here to judge, to detach, or feel anger. Others are here to experience what they must for their own soul growth."
- "If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a "hello".
- "You have fearfully straddled two worlds for some time now. Let go. You feel that you want to move into faith, love, peace and stillness but you dwell in what holds you back. You are now at the time of your existence when the choice can no longer be delayed."
- "Please take responsibility for the energy you bring into this space."
- "Your mind is there to present the choice, the decision, the options, but your heart is there to feel if this is best for you and soul growth."
- "Live without pretending, love without depending, listen without defending, speak without offending."
- "Feel the guidance in your heart, not the fear in your mind."
- "You have been hurt, but hurt is not who you are. It is a brief experience you had that you have decided is more important than it really should be. Lessons should incite introspection, self-reflection and soul healing, not lifelong pain and identification with pain."
- "Remember this is not only about you. This is about every human being on this planet and what we choose."
- "Courage is not always loud. Sometimes it is the quiet voice that says, "I will try again tomorrow."
- "It all begins as an idea, then a feeling, then a belief, then a life."
- "Be who you are meant to be. You can feel who you are meant to be which is why anything less is so unsettling."
- "Let your best be your friend."
- "Tension is who you think you should be, relaxation is who you are."
- "Live the life you encourage others to try."
- "Faith is the bridge between where I am and where God is taking me."
- "If no one else is doing it, maybe it's because it is yours to do."
- And lastly, one of my favorites, "Do no harm (but take no sh*t)."