- Use mascara to cover gray hairs, or blonde roots. Water it down if it looks too thick.
- Put spoons in the freezer and place over eyes to get rid of puffy, tired eyes.
- Rinse your hair with beer to make it shine.
- Soak in an oatmeal and milk bath for dry skin.
- Take old coffee grounds into the shower to exfoliate with. It helps to smooth skin and the caffeine helps to tighten skin and remove cellulite.
- Coconut oil, Olive oil, and Avocado oil make great moisturizes for skin and hair.
- Baby lotion can be used to tame frizz and smooth down fly aways.
- Rub a dryer sheet over hair to get rid of static.
- Try using Q-tips instead of an eyeshadow brush.
- Mix together baking soda and hydrogen peroxide to create a paste, and brush your teeth gently with it to whiten teeth.
- Rub a lemon over face to help fade acne scars.
- Use a white eyeliner on your eyelid as an eyeshadow base, to really make the color pop.
- Shave with baby oil.
- Mix vinegar with water and rinse your hair with it once a week instead of using a clarifying shampoo to remove build up.
- Spray your nails with a cooking oil spray to dry freshly painted nails.
- Make black coffee and rinse overly bleached hair with it to make it darker.
- Exfoliate with sugar and oil.
- Crush up an aspirin tablet and mix with a drop of water to spot treat a pimple.
Bear mauls man
A very lucky man escapes with his life after a brutal attack.How he survived