Fifteen teens from Polk County were arrested early Thursday morning while partying at a location on Mary Mac Road in Cave Spring.
According to police reports, each teen registered as having alcohol in their system and all but one teen admitted to drinking alcohol.
According to Captain Lively with the Floyd County Police Department, no adults were present at the time and no one at the party was over the age of 21. The party took place on property owned by a family member of someone who was present at the party but was not arrested.
When questioned about the alcohol, the subjects that were arrested would only state that the alcohol was purchased from friends.
The following teens were arrested and charged with furnishing, purchasing and possession of alcohol by persons below the legal drinking age.
- Hunter Douglas Barrett, 17, of Cedartown
- Austin Wayne Bradshaw, 18, of Rockmart
- Kristin Elaine Harris, 17, of Cedartown
- Peyton Gray Harris, 18, of Cedartown
- Michael James Helmes, 18, of Cedartown
- William Everett Kelly, 18, of Cedartown
- Emily Cade Mason, 18, of Cedartown
- Dylan Chance Mesta, 18, of Cedartown
- Logan Vann Mobbs, 17, of Cedartown
- Tyler Scott Prewett, 18, of Cedartown
- Brett Prince, 18, of Cedartown
- Ubaldo Sandoval, 18, of Cedartown
- Laci Meah Shaw, 18, of Cedartown
- Wesley Charles Weaver, 18, of Cedartown
- Jaylon Marquis White, 17 of Rockmart
The arrest reports within this list do not reflect the actual guilt or innocence of the individual or individuals listed. All parties are presumed innocent until they are proven guilty in a court of law. Not every arrest or charge leads to a conviction. A conviction or an acquittal will be determined by the court system.
Subscribe to this feed by clicking on the subscribe button at the top of the article and get automatic updates via email each time a new article is published.