Looking to add a little culture into your life? Los Angeles is filled with all types of museums — art, history, science, celebrity — you name it, we’ve got it. If you haven’t begun exploring the different museums our city has to offer yet, now is the time to get started.
15 LA Museums to Follow on Twitter
Want to keep up with the latest happenings at LA’s hottest museums? Follow them on Twitter to find out about new exhibits, events, special offers and more:
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art — @LACMA
- Page Museum at La Brea Tar Pits — @TheFishBowlLab
- Petersen Automotive Museum — @Petersen_Museum
- Craft and Folk Art Museum — @CraftAndFolk
- J. Paul Getty Museum — @GettyMuseum
- Skirball Cultural Center — @Skirball_LA
- Fowler Museum at UCLA — @FowlerMuseum
- Hammer Museum — @hammer_museum
- Museum of Tolerance — @musoftolerance
- The Hollywood Museum — @HollywoodMuseum
- Madame Tussauds — @TussaudsLA
- Ripley’s Hollywood — @Ripleys90028
- Museum of Contemporary Art — @MOCAlosangeles
- California Science Center — @casciencecenter
- Santa Monica Museum of Art — @SMMoA
Living in a city with so many great museums is amazing, but it can also be overwhelming if you don’t know where to start. Following these institutions on Twitter allows you to keep up with all the latest happenings, so you can better plan out your next visit.
What’s your favorite museum in LA?