I thought I'd take a stab at some humor today, so I'd like to present you with 13 signs that you've bought a bad computer:
13. It constantly pops up a message that reads, "I thought slavery was abolished!"
12. Where exactly is Nubibadiju anyway?
11. It makes death threats against you, your family, and your pets.
10. When you went to pay for it, you had to sign a waiver.
9. You think sometimes that you'd get more done if the chip inside it was a corn chip.
8. Its memory is worse than yours.
7. Its rebate and warranty expired the day before you bought it.
6. You find the same model $300 cheaper the day after you bought it.
5. Every cable is in the box, except for the most expensive one--and it's the one you need!
4. When you yell at it, it yells back.
3. The installation CD is rated “R".
2. The owner's manual has only two words, “Good luck.”
1. The tech support number is 1-800-YO-MOMMA.
If any of these has ever happened to you, well, all I can say is, I feel your pain. So that's my attempt at humor in the midst of all my serious articles. Happy computing!
Please take a moment to read 13 more signs you've bought a bad computer.