After thinking on the subject a little while longer, I've come up with 13 MORE signs that you've bought a bad computer:
13. The company's celebrity spokesperson is that Chucky doll from that movie Child's Play.
12. Wonder what all of those pictures of monkeys on the box mean?
11. The screen repeatedly turns blue and has all kinds of gibberish on it.
10. What's that funny odor?
9. Is my hair turning gray, or is it just the light?
8. Does anybody have a 5.25 inch floppy disk I could borrow?
7. It sends out spam with your picture, name and address on it.
6. You peruse the user forums on this particular model, and...you bond.
5. No sir! It wasn't me who threatened the President, honest!
4. Your credit card statement shows that you ordered 5 pairs of Mr. Flamingo's Hot Pink Tight Pants, uh..let's don't go there.
3. When did I friend all of these people on my Facebook page?
2. You throw it in the dumpster, and it mysteriously comes back.
1. Did I mention that the company's celebrity spokesperson is that Chucky doll from that movie Child's Play?
O.K. That's enough attempts at PC humor for today. I don't want to overdo it. Thanks for stopping by.
Please take a moment and read 13 signs you've bought a bad computer.