HootSuite is a web-based Twitter client with a dashboard layout making it user-friendly on both desktop computers and mobile devices. It offers Free, Pro and Enterprise plans allowing for full integration with many popular social media networks.
Here are a few tips and tricks:
• Share your tweets separately or simultaneously to more than one social network
• Follow, unfollow or block other users directly from HootSuite
• View Twitter users’ account statistics including Bio information, number of Followers, Timelines, Mentions, Favorite tweets and Klout score
• Use the built-in URL shortener inside the ‘Compose message’ window (which also includes a character count tool)
• Easily edit another user’s tweet to include a comment in a retweet
• Create Twitter lists inside HootSuite, import lists directly from your account or add streams of lists you have created or subscribe to from other users’ accounts
• Add columns by Twitter stream tabs or select ‘Search’, ‘Keyword’ or ‘Lists’ with the option to filter columns by ‘Keyword’ or ‘Klout’
• Perform detailed Twitter and Facebook searches directly from the dashboard
• Schedule and automate your tweets for sharing content at optimal times of the day, week or month with the ability to space out tweets in a steady rhythm
• View detailed ‘Google Analytics’ reports and other social statistics including Facebook and LinkedIn insights
• Utilize the “App Directory” currently offering seventy apps to choose from (over fifty of which are free to use)
Check out the 'HootSuite University' video - "HOOT 101: Setting Up Your Dashboard" to get started.