Many of you have worked and completed assignments in your jobs and in your community service activities. You may not have a clue as to how to begin to showcase your resume with powerful descriptors and power keywords. Here's one way to get started with today's leading ideal résumé decriptions.
See if you can use these phrase finishers to help you get started:
- Attracted #_ __________ over ___ time period after ___________________
- Assumed and maintained ________________________ responsibility for __
- Bolstered productivity and saved company ____________________________
- Built and implemented ________________ for _________________________
- Co-facilitated _____________ meetings, resulting in ____________________
- Communicated _______ proactively with # _ team members and helped ___
- Decreased ____________support ___________________________________
- Deploy excellent ____ skills and ____ to ____________about ____________
- Escalated ___
- Excelled _
- Focused Company’s resources ____
- Founded ___
Understanding how you help your company to meet their daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual goals is one of the most powerfully strategic ways to develop an effective résumé. This will help when job seeking or more importantly when seeking an inner-company promotion.
Let Me Write It For You helps seeks to help people who are customer service focused, entry-level workers and want to excel to the best position within their fields to challenge themselves in a greater manner and to also position their skills to help companies reach and exceed their corporate goals. All articles are available for re-publishing as long as credit is given to Debra Ann Matthews and Let Me Write It For YOU. Additional information can be obtained from http://jobwinningresumes.net or @ http://www.linkedin.com/in/letmewriteit4u or by calling 931-269-WR1T (9718).