The holidays are a time of giving and receiving and starting today, Bantam + Biddy is giving back to their patrons by launching into 12 days full of holiday deals and events. Each day offers a different treat, deal, or event to enjoy.
The best part of the next 12 days is that all of the specials below, with the exception of the first day, can be modified to be gluten free. Bantam + Biddy is a friend to the gluten-free community and it offers a number of gluten-free items on their menu: bread, buns, housemade jalapeno cornbread, housemade chicken fingers, duck fat French fries, homemade meatloaf (I am a BIG fan), and the list goes on. If you haven't sampled their gluten-free options, then this is the perfect excuse to make a trip.
Check out the schedule below:
- Friday, December 13: Free cookie with entree purchase
- Saturday, December 14: Free soup of the day with $10 purchase
- Sunday, December 15: Free Christmas Rice Krispie treat with any purchase
- Monday, December 16: $2 Slider Night
- Tuesday, December 17: Kids 10 and under eat free all day with a canned food donation for the Atlanta Community Food Bank. Free meal from the kids menu only.
- Wednesday, December 18: Flip a coin after your meal for a chance to receive 50 percent off the food bill
- Thursday, December 19: Vegas steak night featuring $6 prime rib and baked potato
- Friday, December 20: Half-priced appetizers all day
- Saturday, December 21: Receive a six-pack of Jb Farm Fresh Eggs with a $20 purchase
- Sunday, December 22: Breakfast with Santa Claus from 9-10:30 a.m. For $25 per person, guests can choose from a ham and cheese quiche with fruit, chicken cheddar biscuit with home fries or challah French toast with honey butter, Steen’s cane syrup and bacon. Assorted pastries, croissants, holiday treats, juice, coffee and tea are also included. A souvenir photo with Santa is printed on site to take home at no extra cost.
- Monday, December 23: $2 Slider Night and Atlanta Community Food Bank Charity Night
- Tuesday, December 24: Free hot chocolate, no purchase necessary. Restaurant closes at 3:00 p.m.
Which event is calling your name?