TheHappyCouponer.com released the new SmartSource coupon list and included among all of those valuable offers is a coupon for $.50 off French's French Fried Onions, valid until January 15, 2014.
Everybody knows that French's French Fried Onions are the key ingredient in the green bean casserole served at every Thanksgiving table in America. After the holiday's over, then what? Well, here's your chance to find out.
11 Things You Can Do With French's French Fried Onions
- Sprinkle on top of soups, stews and chili
- Sprinkle on top of salads
- Top off a burger, hot dog or Sloppy Joe
- Finely crush French's French Fried Onions together with corn flakes and your favorite seasonings to make breading for fried chicken
- Sprinkle on top of casseroles before and after baking
- Sprinkle on top of mashed potatoes
- Use as a topping for tacos
- Top off your stir fry
- Sprinkle on top of pizza
- Top off your meatloaf
- Add to sandwiches, subs and hoagies
Both coupons, valued at 50 cents each, can be found in the SmartSource insert included in your Sunday paper on August 25, 2013. Jessica Crowe of The HappyCouponer.com shops at the Kroger store on Eakin Rd. in Columbus, Ohio where they still double coupons up to 50 cents. If you're lucky enough to also have a Kroger or other grocer in your area who still doubles coupons, that means you'll save $1 on each can of onions.
French's French Fried Onions now come in a new contoured plastic package that's resealable and keeps the onions fresher and crisper longer. Of course, now that you know you can use them all year long, they're not going to be sitting in your pantry for long.
Donna Anderson is one-half of The Happy Couponers duo. Togehter, she and her daughter, Jessica Crowe, hope to make the world a happier place for everybody who wants to save money on groceries. They share their coupon tips at The Happy Couponer blog and clipping service.
More 11 Things Articles: