This article series offers 100 tips for delivering a masterful presentation that will leave them cheering for more.
There are many factors that come together to create and deliver an effective presentation, training, or speech. Presentation perfection results from aggressive planning of all the details—those small details that don’t matter often matter most—and executing them flawlessly.
What follows is a listing of the categories this article series will cover.
- Expectations – Aligning assumptions
- Persona – Defining your character
- Design – Structuring your program
- Scripting – Honing your language
- Rehearsal – Learning your material
- Prepping – Getting ready
- Habits – Controlling yourself
- Openings – Capturing attention
- Delivery – Being dynamic
- Co-Facilitation – Working with others
- Audience Interaction – Working with participants
- Activities– Involving your audience
- Humor – Keeping it light
- Content – Presenting information
- Ethics – Behaving appropriately
- Slide Creation – Creating dynamic visuals
- Slide Delivery – Presenting with PowerPoint
- Technology – Conquering technology
- Closings – Ending with impact
In future articles of this series, we will examine each of these areas as and offer 100 tips for presentation mastery. The next article will share ways to align expectations.