Are you looking for a job? If yes, try these 10 tips to land the needed employment.
1) Prepare yourself to look for job.
2) Have a clear idea of the type of job you need or want to do.
3) Make it your job to find a job, no matter how long it takes: :wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/102005482?q=Five+Keys+to+Finding+a+Job&p=par
4) Let your family members and friends know about your search for a job.
5) Use your local workforce center and Library as recourse centers.
6) Apply for any position or positions you find and feel comfortable with.
7) Follow up your applications (depending on the contents or terms of the vacancy announcement).
8) If you are considered for an interview session, prepare for it by checking the company's website. You can also depend on the person who referred you to the job for assistance on some specific details.
9) Know how to answer interview questions. Examples can be found through this link: career-advice.monster.com/job-interview/Interview-Questions/100-Potential-Interview-Questions/article.aspx
10) Follow up your interview.
The Bible encourages Christians to work hard in order to provide for their families and to share what they can with those in need of assistance: Ephesus 4:28.