So you had a great summer and now it's time to start looking for a new career! The Houston job market is competitive and therefore you must be ready. Here are a few tips to start out:
1. Find your target market - who do Iyou want to work for?
2. Prepare a marketing strategy.
3. Gather contact names.
4. Prepare your resume and cover letter.
5. Add social media to your campaign; for example: linkedin.com.
6. Start making phone calls to hiring managers.
7. Join a support group in Houston.
8. Get your wardrobe ready for interviewing.
9. Practice your interviewing techniques.
10. Be persistent.
If you need further tips contact resumesthatsellyou.com for further information.